Minesweeper is the best game you can play if you are sitting down at your desk trying to procrastinate from writing your 2000 word problem-solving essay (which you shouldn't do.) It is a game of strategy. The object of the game is to clear an minefield without detonating a mine. Hence the name "Minesweeper."
- There are 3 difficulties you can choose from, Beginner, Intermediate, and Expert. Initially, you begin a game by taking wild guesses around the board until a suitable group of block reveals itself. From here, note the different numbers; these numbers represent the number of mines touching the box containing that particular number.
- If there is a #1 in the box, then there is only one mine touching that box. You want to single out which one the mine is, and right click that box to put a flag on it, disarming the mine. If there is a #3 or even #5 on one of the boxes, then be careful cause there are a lot more mines around those spaces.
- Once all mines are disarmed you win the game! There is a timer up top so you can try and achieve a better time later on.
- Practice, practice, practice! The only way to get faster is to train your brain to learn certain patterns!
- Stay focused, simple mistakes can end a game quickly!